Unkown callers at night

Jenny Taylor and her Spanish cousin Juan Kerr, like these nuisance callers posts. As do Mr C Lyon and Mr G Raff, who both at the zoo
On the subject of Juan Kerr I read recently that 'wanker' comes from when England were at war with Spain who's king was Juan Carlos who was a target of derision for our sailors who called Spanish sailors Juan Car's.

My dad's was "don't tell yer father how to fuck" when I'd try to say he was doing something the wrong way. Like the time he built a bar with optics in our house and fixed a bottle of Pomagne to it. Boosh!

My dad's was "don't tell yer father how to fuck" when I'd try to say he was doing something the wrong way. Like the time he built a bar with optics in our house and fixed a bottle of Pomagne to it. Boosh!
Haha havent seen Pomagne for years, in fact the main place I remember seeing it was the Tombola stall at school christmas fairs.

Just had a call to my mobile by aprivate numbee, but my andeoid automatically sends them to voicemail.

5 mins later happens again.

Checked voicemail and nothing.

So someone genuinely trying to reach me or scammers?

Shirley if it was genuine they would leace a message or send a text instead?
Reading this, it looks like you had a great time getting back in the pubs ;-)

Just had a call to my mobile by aprivate numbee, but my andeoid automatically sends them to voicemail.

5 mins later happens again.

Checked voicemail and nothing.

So someone genuinely trying to reach me or scammers?

Shirley if it was genuine they would leace a message or send a text instead?
Are you a chef ? It's @idahoblues , he's been trying to get in touch, he been thinking of you and your toad in the hole..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.