Bluemoon Angling Thread

Yes, I helped build a fishing lodge up there years ago, been back a couple of times, great sea fishing. Mind you, with all the new Covid cases who knows if I'll actually be able to go

That's where he is, not sure of exact location though. I know they flew up there in a private plane but had to get tested for Covid before going. So you may be ok to go. Looks beautiful off the pics, would like to see it for myself.

Had 4 hours on the Wye on snorky's patch earlier, wasn't confident as river had 2 foot of coloured water on it since yesterday and it was pulling through. Fishing was rock hard. One bite only and judging by the bite and way it fought it felt like a big chub. Was playing it in nicely and it got me in streamer weed and shook it's head for me to lose ijt due to using a barbless hook. Funny thing was Snorky had a decent barbel on at same time as me and lost his fish within 20 seconds of me losing mine.

Fishing was hard today, either that or we're a pair of noddies.

Had 4 hours on the Wye on snorky's patch earlier, wasn't confident as river had 2 foot of coloured water on it since yesterday and it was pulling through. Fishing was rock hard. One bite only and judging by the bite and way it fought it felt like a big chub. Was playing it in nicely and it got me in streamer weed and shook it's head for me to lose ijt due to using a barbless hook. Funny thing was Snorky had a decent barbel on at same time as me and lost his fish within 20 seconds of me losing mine.

Fishing was hard today, either that or we're a pair of gaysQUOTE]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.