Thiago Alcantara

Status
Not open for further replies.
if pep wanted him he would come here simple! no room for him unless gundogan goes though?

if pep wanted him he would come here simple! no room for him unless gundogan goes though?

I agree, similar type of player to Gundo, from what I've seen of him. IMO if were are adding to the 6 it needs to be a faster 'clean up guy'. E.g. Kante type.

Then we have variety for the position with the new faster guy, some height with Rodri and Gundo's retention ability.

As a Bayern fan... I can understand Thiago if he wants to leave. If he wants to do something else he has to do that now. But that would hurt.

That is from last night:

And that is his son:

Definitely should go after him. Pep he said nothing but praise about him before. Would be gutted if he went to Liverpool as that would make them
Even stronger.

According to the Daily Star, who got the story from Sportbild, we are interested in signing him, and have offered more than Littlewoods:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.