Who wishes it was the 80's again?

• Thread starter Ballet-on-ice
  • Start date
Bad clothes, the likes of Bros ruling the charts, spectrum and commodore 64 wars, blockbusters with Bob Holnus, Ford Cortinas, cassette tapes and white dog shit

Maybe for a few hours

I haven't been back over for a long time,used to go in a night club ,can't remember the name,it will come to me in a min,half way down on the left,on the crossroads at the town end there used to a car park ? which I think is now a hotel or something

Imagine we know each other or even hooked up ha

Castaways night club,where I met my own blueboy
Are you a Janner then?

I haven't been back over for a long time,used to go in a night club ,can't remember the name,it will come to me in a min,half way down on the left,on the crossroads at the town end there used to a car park ? which I think is now a hotel or something

Imagine we know each other or even hooked up ha

Castaways night club,where I met my own blueboy

The two pubs I remember were Diamond Lil's and the Two Trees.

I miss my soda stream from the 80s but the Rubix cube was just bloody annoying but was pretty good using a Hackey Sack on the school playground ohh and loved playing Donkey Kong

All depends on how old you were in the 80's , they formed my youth . Watching punk and skinhead bands at the Mayflower every Saturday night , Dead Kennedys what a night. Then walking back into town having running battles down Hyde road with the ' perrys ' . Wouldn't mind just one more night

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.