Colin Hendry.

you know what I mean so don’t be a smart arse before my Scottish side come out, there a good lad!

Leave out the online threats mate. That's not Scottiah. Or is that your other side? I wasnt being a smart arse. I was staring a fact thst my list was mild and taking the piss. Thsts all.

Dont think we hated him.
He was just crap
He wasn't for us. So, I understand some of you liking Hendry. Although Samaras could actually play and played well for us. I accept it never worked out for him at you. It happens.

He just wasnt up ro prem standard.

He was, he just didnt show it at you. When Torres went to Chelsea he looked shit, and he was a better player. It happens sometimes, Sammy needed a certain environment and he found it at us. He was great for us in Europe too. We loved him.

He was, he just didnt show it at you. When Torres went to Chelsea he looked shit, and he was a better player. It happens sometimes, Sammy needed a certain environment and he found it at us. He was great for us in Europe too. We loved him.
We’ll never know but i do know he wasnt hated.

We’ll never know but i do know he wasnt hated.

All you can do as a supporter is judge players on how they perform with your team. He was great for us, I am biologically programmed to be a moaning **** about players. I dont believe in sentiment, you are either good enough or can fuck off. I played to a good standard, but I didnt make it. If I can accept I want good enough I can certainly do the same for any other ****.

And I loved Sammy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.