Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say that,he has never tested himself outside of his boyhood club,his comfort zone,we will never know if he is the same or not where he is not the star ,where everyone lays down for him
Complete nonsense, there may be an argument about him being the best ever, but he’s been tested and proved himself to be in the conversation many times over, nobody lays down for him. Other than Ronaldo can’t think of another player that has played so many games at such a high level of consistency for so long. If he he came here, which is highly doubtful, he’d be the golden boot winner and, probably top of the assist charts for a couple of years at least.

Get him over for Sergio testimonial,play in blue ,he is never leaving barca,he has been a pussy sticking to one club in a 2/3 club league,never tested himself,he ain't going to start now

Karen, Karen, Karen, he is without doubt the greatest player ever, I’ve had the privilege of seeing him in the flesh 3 times. His reason for staying at Barca isn’t borne out of him being scared of a move.

This transfer would be wonderful but I’m sceptical he will play for anyone other than Newell’s in Argentina.

But, if he did come to us it would be incredible and I’m sure you would change your opinion.

Karen, Karen, Karen, he is without doubt the greatest player ever, I’ve had the privilege of seeing him in the flesh 3 times. His reason for staying at Barca isn’t borne out of him being scared of a move.

This transfer would be wonderful but I’m sceptical he will play for anyone other than Newell’s in Argentina.

But, if he did come to us it would be incredible and I’m sure you would change your opinion.
When you talk about the greats, Pele, Cruyff,Puskas, Maradona, some I’ve missed. Never seen any in the flesh. To be able to talk to my grand children about going to see Messi in Manchester playing for my team still around his best would be a dream. Probably will stay a dream but Why would anyone not want that. Just watch his highlights from this season when he’s apparently unhappy if you have any doubts about whether he’s a has been.

Don't get me wrong ,I am not saying he is crap! I think he always had a lot of power tjere,he wouldn't get it here,just wonder how he would do,he is a hardware though

I think to stay at one club like Barca is incredible loyalty and also when you playing for probably the greatest football team that has ever been why would you want to move . Lionel messi will never go anywhere apart from back home to newells when he is ready to retire . Would love to see him in a city shirt but and I know this sounds crazy because we’re talking about messi but we don’t really need him .

For anyone who has doubts about his age, ask yourself if David Silva was available right now, would you sign him for another year? Of course you would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.