Match Thread | Southampton vs Man City (05/07/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't much like Marriner. He lumbers around, barely breaking sweat, trying to look impartial. But anything marginal, he's quite happy letting it go if it's on us. The other way though and he'll penalise it straight away. We're 12 minutes in here, and I've seen it twice already.

I agree, the only issue is would he want to play there.

If he is good enough to play centre forward for Brazil you would expect to play there for your club.

I know. Pep has tried it once against Burnley, I think last season (one game I remember) but he played well there.

However, like you said, he’d probably want the main ST position.

Would love to but haven't got the permission to do it on the account I am banned from PM's, I have sent hundreds of links to fellow Blues that have always thanked me because of the quality however, I sent a link to one who doesn't share the same politics as me then subsequently said it had a virus (which is bollocks). He then got me banned, he knows who he is.
You can get banned from pm's? Never knew that

Marriner covering Oliver's work of being an absolute shitweasel when reffing us.

I don't much like Marriner. He lumbers around, barely breaking sweat, trying to look impartial. But anything marginal, he's quite happy letting it go if it's on us. The other way though and he'll penalise it straight away. We're 12 minutes in here, and I've seen it twice already.
Used to see him ref in the lower leagues on his way up. Was always shite then, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.