Match Thread | Southampton vs Man City (05/07/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guarantee that challenge by Cancelo would have been a free kick to them, if we had won the throw.

David Silva has slowed down so much this season. Hes still giving everything but theres just nowhere near as much to give as there used to be.
His weight of pass is missing too. He tried a coupLe of one twos and through balls that normally would put the receiving player clean through but they’ve been either under or over hit.

Samaritans-Number.jpg

Today's Match Day thread sponsor.

Playing quite nicely but Mahrez is once again far too greedy - this is the sort of game where he should be really effective but I think he plays more for him than anything else. Zinny not enjoying the press at all. I can't see Southampton keeping this press up later in the match. Their keeper having a good game. Foden and Kev on later to exploit space.

I miss 17/18 where that through ball would be at the Splitter's feet and he'd run on and thrash it in, instead we have Raz stopping and killing the attack because he can't take it on his weaker foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.