Match Thread | Southampton vs Man City (05/07/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defence not good enough, Both full backs no where near good enough. Mis firing midfield and zero goal threat. We score lots of goals usually due to our dominance and chances created but we are no where near clinical enough and we desperately need a top class striker to replace Kun. A top striker does not miss that tap in he had. Trying to walk it in and so slow they always have 10 in the box.

The sad thing is if we Brought on KDB and Foden we would look a completely different side, Mendy for Zinch would be a good move as well.

I suppose we need to protect KDB for Europe though.

The more I see that Cancelo/Jesus miss the more I'm convinced that was a shot from JC.

Southampton a Liverpool style team press like fuck and counter.we always seem to struggle against these type of teams

I really want Jesus to be able to take over from Aguero out each game it seems to get further and further away..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.