Match Thread | Southampton vs Man City (05/07/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="daztrueblue91, post: 12775202, member: 20512

Our defence has been hammered this season but our attack has been just as poor, if not worse IMO.
Top scorers.[/QUOTE]

Which shows we can put 5/6 past sides on a good day.

We’ve lost 9 league games this season and a lot of this is due to shite finishing

I am truly amazed some city fans think Jesus is going to lead city up front. He works hard yes but he’s not good enough for city as a striker

I can give you 63 reasons why I think you're a frustrated gobshite.

Just one of those matches where they ride their luck and throw bodies at everything. Only concern continues to be Jesus but I imagine this thread is full of that

People also talking about the number of defeats vs the likes of Arsenal. Just look at the manner of the defeats.

We’ve absolutely bombarded their goal and they scored off a player we know isn’t good enough and is just getting game time making a mistake.

I'd rather have 7 defeats in the PL and still be in the FA cup and CL with the league cup and shield already in the cabinet than 4 defeats, still lose to liverpool and be out of the cups.

On another day I’d say maybe he would find a goal but it’s been that kind of day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.