Southampton (A) Post-Match Thread

Story of our season dominated possession, usual defensive error which allows opponent to score and not clinical enough in front of goal. Zinchenko as a LB is not good enough, lacks pace, sloppy in distribution and get caughts in possession too many times. These aimless crosses are very frustrating when our cf is a midget.

We desperately need a world class cb, a new LB to compete with Mendy and a new striker.

Where should we be?
We’ve dropped points in fucking 12 games in the PL so far. We’re lucky that the rest of the league is so shite this year. 4th place in the 17/18 season and 18/19 season had the same amount or more points than us currently after matchweek 33

It's confirmed a few things in my head.
Jesus needs to move on.
Zinchenko isnt good enough as a left back.
Fern is only a sub from now on.
Bernardo has had a relatively poor season compared with last season though the racist jibe couldn't have helped. Hopefully he will come roaring back.
Marhez Is inconsistent.

Credit to Southampton, a great performance defensively and could have scored a couple on the counter. Zinchenko's error cost us that game unfortunately, gave them something to defend and our frustration seeped into our attack. Jesus being made the scapegoat is ludicrous, one of our better players. People seem to be inventing misses, the keeper pulled off a worldie from him and he had no chance from Cancelo's cross first half.

Danny Murphy makes me want to eat lead.
Danny Murphy makes me want to make him eat lead. Tool that man

What a load of rubbish! That's why we've not won the league this season. Clueless defending, and unimaginative forward play. It was just endless aimless crosses into the box, when the average height of our team is 4 foot nowt.We never looked like winning a header.
We were brilliant against Liverpool, so why change the starting line up?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.