Greatest footballer ever?

You lucky man to have been in Naples at such a time !!

I watched that recent documentary about his time there and it was a remarkable story well worth a watch

The atmosphere in a poor city was so different with the success he brought and there were reminders of him everywhere, there still are now nearly 30 years later. I do know a lot of people who don't like the man but understood him better after watching that great documentary

And yet you don’t seem to wonder how much of the Brazilian league denislawsbackheel saw.

Quite. Pele played football in an era before most of us were even born but its acceptable for people to wax lyrical about him but not Maradona as he cheated in 1986

The atmosphere in a poor city was so different with the success he brought and there were reminders of him everywhere, there still are now nearly 30 years later. I do know a lot of people who don't like the man but understood him better after watching that great documentary
I don’t think there can ever have been a city so hysterically in love with a footballer as Naples was with Maradona. To experience that must’ve been amazing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.