Southampton (A) Post-Match Thread

Liverpool were proper fucking dogshit against Villa, but scored two late goals; we had shitloads of opportunities that, for whatever reason, we could not convert into goals. I feel the only criticism that can be levelled at us is that once again we were so wasteful in front if the posts. If three of those chances get squeezed in, people are are very satisfied.
Agreed if it's a one off.
But it's happening too often.

Liverpool were proper fucking dogshit against Villa, but scored two late goals; we had shitloads of opportunities that, for whatever reason, we could not convert into goals. I feel the only criticism that can be levelled at us is that once again we were so wasteful in front if the posts. If three of those chances get squeezed in, people are are very satisfied.
Two very poor headers from Hesus that you would expect a centre forward to score. Just needed proper contact with his forehead.
But the best chance of the game fell to David Silva. Just had to lift it over the keeper.
Their keeper had a good game but he was made look good.

No excuse for that today. Fair play to Southampton they wanted it more. 23 points behind, 9th defeat of the season. Pep has some rebuilding work to do in the break

Did I watch a different game to everyone else?

Looks like we just lost 7-0 to United by the reaction. Why are people so desperate to moan?

The league has been over for months and this was a good chance to rotate before the important games coming up. Can't believe anyone cares in the slightest about the result.

Not that arsed to be honnest but....
1 Pep manages to play player in form out of it with rotation. Foden and de bruyne!
2 zinchenko adds nothing to this team. He doesn’t get in any other top 10 team. What are his actual strengths!
3 if you give goals away like that constantly then team then have something to hang onto
4 Jesus is not the answer
5 cancelo is shite
6 David Silva is holding us back when he plays (sad but true)

1. Pep knows there is a more important competition. We are playing every 3 days.
2/3/4/5. There is some truth in them
6. He is still good

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.