#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd keep him, just going through a bad spell in front of goal. We won't get many better 2nd choice strikers.

When Kun leaves balls deep for Haalend, think he would suit us, probably needs a bit of work on his technique but has everything else.

I absolutely agree 100% Karen. We have a problem because as Aguero gets older he is likely to become more injury prone not less and less prolific. Jesus is a squad player at best and not good enough to lead the line for me.

The defence has been a mess this season but we have also lost to nil a number of times.
Sadly I think Kun is already close to being a spent force. Age and injury means he's about 60% off his peak. Time is now to sort it out not when he cannot even walk.

Sadly I think Kun is already close to being a spent force. Age and injury means he's about 60% off his peak. Time is now to sort it out not when he cannot even walk.

I agree we need to sign a forward this window with a left back and CB. It’s going to cost a shit load of cash but we have to do it.

Would it work out if Jesus was on the left wing and have sterling on the right in some games? Just think Jesus isn’t good enough as a striker in a Pep possession football team so we either sell him or use him as a winger.

Got too many who can play out on wide,I’d like him to be more proactive in the box,like having a shot would be a great start instead of being a fancy Dan and trying to walk it in

No, we have one in Sergio and then whatever Jesus is meant to be.

Some kind of training cone I think.
I having saying since sane got injured to put him there,there is good for him imo,u don't know why we are trying to make him into something he is not ,he has the off good game but that is just not enough,i genuinely about what happens when Sergio leaves

Got too many who can play out on wide,I’d like him to be more proactive in the box,like having a shot would be a great start instead of being a fancy Dan and trying to walk it in

He is very proactive in the box it’s his finishing in a congested box the goal he scored at Southampton for us to get the 100 points is the best way to use Jesus.

He is very proactive in the box it’s his finishing in a congested box the goal he scored at Southampton for us to get the 100 points is the best way to use Jesus.

I'll rephrase it then,I wish he would shoot more,as them 2 arses were saying on tv,he can't buy a goal at moment,and that's no good to any of us

Amount of times I say to myself ‘fuck sake Jesus, what a great ball in that is’. He just doesn’t seem to have the instinct in the box we need. Works his ass off, has some cracking moments but fuck me, he frustrates the crap out of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.