Southampton (A) Post-Match Thread

Striker needed in the summer. Can’t rely on aguero being fit every game.

fair play to Southampton. Played brilliantly.

Well where do we start after that display.Worst player, but only just beating Zinc was KDB ! Seldom can you ever say that but he really was atrocious and never seen him play so many wayward passes.However, after his season to date at least he can be forgiven,unlike Zinc who is just not good enough for this team I`m afraid to say.Not for the first time has he been caught out like that and Pep must be fucking livid.
Not too many positives I`m afraid but the old adage "after the Lord Mayors Show" and back to earth with a bloody big bump.
Seems to be the story of our season,so inconsistent and we got done by a team you worked their bollocks off for the cause.
Ah well back to the drawing board Pep.

Aside from his mistake Zin had a good game.

easy to jump all over Zinchenko because of the mistake. but the lad will know it better than anybody and shit happens like wonder goals from mistakes. city have this in their locker and when the off days happen we don't score and then they score a freak goal

Sorry. Disagree. Zinchenko is bloody awful. His passing, and not just today, is lethargic at best and woeful at worst. The slightest pressure and he loses it. This is not the first time.
Giving a balanced view, he had an appalling first half and quite a good second.

Overall, though, his form this season has been a long way below last.

Striker needed in the summer. Can’t rely on aguero being fit every game.

fair play to Southampton. Played brilliantly.
The thing with only playing one striker is that one has to be absolutely on it. Iknow football has moved on from 442 and understand what pep s doing but I do like a partnership up front. Last time we really had two firing on all cylinders was probably tevez/aguero.

easy to jump all over Zinchenko because of the mistake. but the lad will know it better than anybody and shit happens like wonder goals from mistakes. city have this in their locker and when the off days happen we don't score and then they score a freak goal

That was not a wonder goal!!It was as good as an open goal and any footballer with all that time and any kind of technique would score it 99 times out of a 100. I would have scored it and I’m not taking the piss lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.