Will you renew?

Yes ... had a seasoncard through all the rubbish times, so certainly not giving up now.

Only thing I can imagine stopping me renewing one (hopefully distant) day, is death.

For me it depends on the situation. In a everything’s back to normal scenario then of course I’m renewing but it’s just not going to be like that.

It’s going to be interesting to see what happens, the premier league are going to leave any decisions on next season as late as humanly possible and will continue that process throughout the season as things progress too, but i think it’s a fairly safe bet to assume there will be a quick turn around when this season is finally done. If that’s the case, we surely can’t expect to have any fans in for the start so how can they possibly offer seasoncards without any roadmap in place? Are they going to make us renew as normal and then refund? That’s going to piss off a lot of hard up fans and it wouldn’t even their fault.

I dont think we see away fans anywhere all next season but If we get reduced allocations midway through the season with the aim to slowly grow that number which seems the most likely thing right now then that doesn’t really interest me in all honesty. I’ll look at that season as another write off whatever happens on the pitch and even being there won’t garner the same emotions I’m used to getting from the football.

If they offer some kind of deferral system where I keep the right to my seasoncard for the season after next/whenever normal football resumes and they have a blanket freeze on the points system during this time then I can see myself opting out of whatever next season looks like for a match going fan and as somebody who went to 90% of the games home and away before all this that’s something I never thought I’d consider.

I have already renewed (contracted as in Hospitality), and was told they are looking at 3 possible outcomes depending on Gov go ahead.

1) We are all allowed back as “normal” (City seem quite confident this will be the case)

2) Phased return with Hospitality/Seasoncard members the first to return.

3) Half season with everyone back in the New Year

It is also worth noting that my account manager kept emphasising “only if you are happy to return” so that seems to me they are going to be flexible with people that maybe want to skip a season?

Gov are suppose to announce a timetable this week for the rest of lockdown measure being lifted so suppose we may have more of an idea later this week.

Put me down as "Don't know".

I think the issue clubs will have is those in the vulnerable categories (of which I am technically part of) as these people will want to wait until there's an almost zero rate of transmission and that's surely 12 months away I would say. If I lose my seat then there's a good chance I'll knock it on the head but then even if I get back to it, will the same people still be around me?

Then on a personal level, the kids are at that age when I don't know if they'll be able to keep attending with me. It's all a bit weird at the moment. Might cancel, might upgrade to hospitality, might go back to Chelsea - who knows.

Definitely you need to attend the matches in person to get the whole package.

I have watched some of the televised post lockdown matches and not enjoyed any of them, I refuse to watch our matches at all.

I have already renewed (contracted as in Hospitality), and was told they are looking at 3 possible outcomes depending on Gov go ahead.

1) We are all allowed back as “normal” (City seem quite confident this will be the case)

2) Phased return with Hospitality/Seasoncard members the first to return.

3) Half season with everyone back in the New Year

It is also worth noting that my account manager kept emphasising “only if you are happy to return” so that seems to me they are going to be flexible with people that maybe want to skip a season?

Gov are suppose to announce a timetable this week for the rest of lockdown measure being lifted so suppose we may have more of an idea later this week.
I would be staggered if we are back to normal for the beginning of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.