Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

I don't agree with any of the above post. These were children being manipulated by rich mature adults.
Mostly they were from a poor working class area, children who don't know their own mind being abused by sexual deviants who were expert at making the outrageous seem normal and grown up.
These people are evil imo.
Exactly. It's irrelevant that they're from poor backgrounds. The reality is that plenty of 14 or 15 year old girls behave in a sexual way. That's natural. The expectation from society is that grown adults don't take advantage of the fact. At least nowadays. I think at the time that a lot of these crimes occurred, the girls themselves were blamed, whereas grown adult men were deemed unable to control themselves.

She’s basically been hiding away so I don’t see how that’s possible, she’s seen presumably close friends but that’s it

Having known more or less zilch about Epstein and this whole saga I’ve just finished the series on Netflix. What an utterly abhorrent, despicable **** and I hope all the others involved can’t sleep at night waiting for the knock on the door.

Exactly. It's irrelevant that they're from poor backgrounds.

I don't think it is.
Some of these girls seemed to be from broken homes and maybe a lack of supervision also a lack of family money, that new pair of latest sneakers and clothing can be very tempting to a 15 year old who wants to look cool but doesn't have the means.
$200 to a girl from a well off family may not be as tempting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.