UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really not worth thinking about Shearer's comments. The idea he'd be the first to know or the first to openly disclose a known rumour in the game is obviously wrong.

As of now, nobody in the game knows which way it has gone - thats why not a single world/European/British voice on Twitter etc has said anything at all that is sourced (and lots of people would happily tweet pure rumours). I'd be very surprised if it is kept quiet once the parties have the decision to review pre-release. That could happen any day from here but more likely from Wednesday.

It's not that the geordie baldy knows FA it's the fact he sprouted it out to millions of people watching who take his word for it.

Well @tolmie's hairdoo said that there will be top end contract renewals announced soon so surely a positive sign that the club know or been nudged about the outcome? Hopefully pep and De Bruyne are amongst the new contract announcements!
But me, as a pessimist, would say they are tying them to a contract to make it harder for them to leave if we do get sanctions.

Agreed, our future is on the line with this verdict, despite what anyone says.

If our appeal fails in my humble opinion our "project" is in serious danger and the people at the top of our club will have their reputations severely impacted.

But, I still feel confident we will win this case, but the verdict can't come soon enough, sick of all the speculation.

Nah we’ll survive, win lose or draw.
Worst case we lose a player or 2 (didn’t want them anyway) and sit out a corrupt competition that we will never be allowed to win anyway.
With no Europe we would likely win the league even without a couple of our star players.
Hopefully we’ll walk away from this free and clear, but we’ll still be here either way.

But me, as a pessimist, would say they are tying them to a contract to make it harder for them to leave if we do get sanctions.

De Bruyne and anyone else though is in a strong position anyway mate? Why would they sign up when there was a real chance of being banned? Not like he has 12 months left on his contract?

In terms of the nuances of the case, I suspect he knows even less than that. Would’ve loved for him to be quizzed a bit further to justify his view.

In terms of predicting the outcome, I guess he has as much chance of calling it as the rest of us. Let’s hope he’s wrong.
So would I, I noticed he slipped it in as the last thing he said so there was no time for him to look anymore of a dick than he is.

I genuinely don’t think the club know for certain what the outcome will be at this stage.

I think they have a good idea, they’ve been in court for 3 days with some of the world’s best lawyers.

Once finished the lawyers would have a good idea of how it went, ie the evidence presented, how valid it was, was any wrong doing proven etc.

Based on this they will tell the club the most likely outcome.

so I’m sure the final verdict will not be a complete surprise for anyone involved in the court proceedings.

Enticing people to hand over money that they will never get back for betting of the size of someone’s cock isn’t humour. If you think it is then carry on, they love people like you speaking up for them.
Amongst the best lines they have are “When the fun stops, stop” and “Bet responsibly”. If punters did, they’d soon go out of business...they rely and prey upon punters hoping the next win will be a big one, the adrenaline rush of winning and the desperation behind it all...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.