Wolves thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate VAR anyway, bag of shit and it definitely favours the likes of Liverpool and United. I could cope with humans making errors but technology? Its rubbish!
It’s not the technology; it’s the wankers interpreting it and deciding on the outcome that is the problem.

It’s not the technology; it’s the wankers interpreting it and deciding on the outcome that is the problem.

I know, Mike Riley and his merry band of clowns. I meant it more in terms of them using technology and trumpeting that it would eradicate errors

I hate VAR anyway, bag of shit and it definitely favours the likes of Liverpool and United. I could cope with humans making errors but technology? Its rubbish!

We now have a ref, sat in front of a screen literally ignoring things he can see with his own eyes to still come up with the wrong decision which coincidentally often favours the exact same teams the human errors of yesteryear did as well.

Imagine that?

You useless fuckers!

You let us (and yourselves) down badly tonight and let those scumbags from Trafford off the hook.
Disappointing performance from us on Saturday. Still 5 to go and all to play for but it’s hard to see where the rags will slip up especially with VAR on their side.

I know it may be a sore point but can our wolves guests please give their honest opinions or synopsis of their games, especially officials.

As I didn t watch your games, just wondering if there were any injustices?
We have never had an opposition goal ruled out because of var despite several being either hand ball or marginally offside and without var we’d be at least 4 points better off as @Lupo pointed out we are one of the worst affected teams

Liverpool away their goal was handball ruled out by the ref and given by var our goal was given by the ref and ruled out by var.

Don't like Wolves for 3 reasons:

1. Hateful 8 - Deservedly so.
2. Beat us twice - Can't argue with that.
3. Jota's in my work fantasy team and has been useless, apart from the month prior to Covid when he was just getting into great form then he had to take 3 months off and is bobbins again. Didn't even sign the bugger myself as I was on holiday and my colleague picked my team.

I feel your pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.