UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well @tolmie's hairdoo said that there will be top end contract renewals announced soon so surely a positive sign that the club know or been nudged about the outcome? Hopefully pep and De Bruyne are amongst the new contract announcements!

I’d be surprised if players like Debruyne, Sterling and Laporte were to sign anything in the circumstances, or at least not without a caveat to the effect that all bets are off if CAS rejects our appeal. Players have a finite shelf life and they want to play in the big tournaments, and personally I’d be surprised if any of those 3 were to be here next season if the ban remains. Maybe if it’s reduced to a year, but even then they’d probably want to weigh up the possibility of the PL pitching in with a points deduction to effectively turn the 1 year ban back into 2.
All we can do right now is sit and hope that our owners’ confidence is well placed

It's not that the geordie baldy knows FA it's the fact he sprouted it out to millions of people watching who take his word for it.
For me the worst part was the BBC, Lineker and Shearer sneaking it in and not giving Micah a chance to give an alternative view. If they have decided to side with UEFA because they don't believe City, despite us saying we have absolute proof against the accusations, they should say so and give us their reasons.

Not been on here for ages...all this uefa malarkey has made me twitchy; as we all are.
The Shearer thing; last night; i think is probably a bit of sour grapes from him; watching city Hoover up trophies, then get within touching distance of being on the same level with the Newcastle takeover; only for it to be snatched away, (probably); again.

If we were in the same situation; roles reversed, we might feel the same.

It's peoples jealousy getting the better of them.

For me the worst part was the BBC, Lineker and Shearer sneaking it in and not giving Micah a chance to give an alternative view. If they have decided to side with UEFA because they don't believe City, despite us saying we have absolute proof against the accusations, they should say so and give us their reasons.
To be fair Lineker mentioned the possibility , which exists, It was only Shearer decided to give any opinion right at the end of the discussion. Personnaly just thought , 'like you would know,' then thought 'who cares' what he thinks.

Enticing people to hand over money that they will never get back for betting of the size of someone’s cock isn’t humour. If you think it is then carry on, they love people like you speaking up for them.
Do you know what the odds are on Simon Jordan’s cock being less than two inches (whilst ‘fully’ engorged)?

Not very generous I’ll hazard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.