UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know what the odds are on Simon Jordan’s cock being less than two inches (whilst ‘fully’ engorged)?

Not very generous I’ll hazard.
It’s a low blow but he has little boy syndrome 100%. Tiny pecker.

XcxYKAEZbV.jpg

Either that or the entire City squad, Moonchester and the coach driver must have railed his girlfriend.

Nah we’ll survive, win lose or draw.
Worst case we lose a player or 2 (didn’t want them anyway) and sit out a corrupt competition that we will never be allowed to win anyway.
With no Europe we would likely win the league even without a couple of our star players.
Hopefully we’ll walk away from this free and clear, but we’ll still be here either way.

That really is wishful thinking of the first order IMO. Probably the most valuable assets we’ve got (and arguably the most likely to seek a move if the ban is upheld) are Kev, Raz & Aymeric. I can’t see any way we’re turning around a 23 point deficit next season without those 3. The loss of Laporte alone this season was enough to wreck our title chances. If that 2 year ban stays in place it will be disastrous for the club in both the short and medium term. We absolutely have to win this particular battle. It’s huge

Shearer’s opinion is of absolutely no consequence at all.
Sadly it is of some consequence given the circumstances it was expressed in and the perception it would have created in the minds of many viewers. It appears to have been a premeditated comment not a random off the cuff remark which is unsettling to say the least. I can see no reason to believe this idiot of a pundit can have received information regarding the outcome but his intervention and the manner of it is most unwelcome.

I’d be surprised if players like Debruyne, Sterling and Laporte were to sign anything in the circumstances, or at least not without a caveat to the effect that all bets are off if CAS rejects our appeal. Players have a finite shelf life and they want to play in the big tournaments, and personally I’d be surprised if any of those 3 were to be here next season if the ban remains. Maybe if it’s reduced to a year, but even then they’d probably want to weigh up the possibility of the PL pitching in with a points deduction to effectively turn the 1 year ban back into 2.
All we can do right now is sit and hope that our owners’ confidence is well placed
Even if we were hit with a 20 point deduction I would be 90% certain we would finish in top 4.
Liverpool - arent gonna spend big but we would struggle to catch them unless they are burnt out like us this year after going full throttle for 2 years.
Chelsea - again I think we would struggle they have spent well already and might get more. If they settle it will be tough.
Spurs - I'd expect us to atleast catch them up and over take them.
Utd - getting better under gollum but it only takes a diva strop from pogba, martial or an injury to Fernandes to destroy yet another season.
Arse - arteta has a huge job. It will take atleast 2 seasons to sort out the shit mentality in that squad. He will build a young squad that will take at least 2 seasons to get going.
Leicester- can vardy go yet another season? I'd expect to overtake them unless they pull off a solid buy upfront to help vardy.

not when he’s already said a 2 year ban would be a problem for him? Not exactly going to be short of suitors wanting to buy him either would he?
Would need to improve on yesterday's performance, never found a player let alone a blue shirt yesterday :+)

It’s just an absolute fucking nonsense that anyone will leave because we aren’t in Europe for 1/2 seasons - scaremongering at best, malicious at worst.

How have United kept Pogba and De Gea when they have been in the Europa League for 7 years - how do Spurs keep Kane, how did Chelsea keep Hazard in their Europa campaigns? How did we sign Silva and Yaya when we weren’t in Europe and hadn’t won a Prem title?

It’s comical.

That really is wishful thinking of the first order IMO. Probably the most valuable assets we’ve got (and arguably the most likely to seek a move if the ban is upheld) are Kev, Raz & Aymeric. I can’t see any way we’re turning around a 23 point deficit next season without those 3. The loss of Laporte alone this season was enough to wreck our title chances. If that 2 year ban stays in place it will be disastrous for the club in both the short and medium term. We absolutely have to win this particular battle. It’s huge
It would just make City a cause celebre. It's clearly a rigged system. We're asked to believe that City agreed a sponsorship with Etihad for £8m pa and that the rest came from Sheikh mansour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.