Newcastle (h) pre-match thread - 8th July, 6pm ko

Newcastle (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
PL name new fast-tracked Officials for Wednesday night.
MV5BMjU0ZTRiNjQtOWVmZS00NTJjLWFjZDAtNjY5NGJmYzE5ODgzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzk5OTkyNDE@._V1_.jpg

We will either twat them or it will be a very frustrating week. I actually think we will get the rub of the green with an early gift of a goal laying the groundwork’s for a drubbing that masks over a few problem area. If we’re going to put crosses into the box I Would like to see us adopt a 3 at the back tactic, we have a rare abundance of fit CB’s/FB’s to do it but with a lack of options upfront I can’t see Pep going for it

Ederson
Cancelo
Stones
Otamendi
Mendy
Rodri
Gundogan
Kdb
Foden
Mahrez
Jesus

Cancelo deserves to retain his place, Garcia and Laporte should be rotated out purely to keep them fresh. Midfield is a simple rotation too, those three didn’t start the last game so surely will this, the front 3 is the hardest to pick right now, only Foden is in any kind of good form, mahrez gets in on his season form and Jesus because he needs to score

Ederson
Cancelo
Fernandinho
Laporte
Mendy
Rodri
de Bruyne
Foden
Mahrez
Sterling
Jesus

I think it will be a bit of a slog but I’ll go 2-0 City.

Hard to guess Pep, but based on rest/rotation and also Newcastle looking to go direct into Carroll, I think we'll see this...

Ederson
Walker Otamendi Laporte Mendy
KDB Rodri Gundogan
Mahrez Sterling Foden

5-0

Another dead rubber that is more about match fitness/sharpness and not picking up any injuries than it is about the result. Nevertheless, I think we'll win this comfortably.

Ederson
Walker
Fernandinho
Laporte
Mendy
Rodri
Foden
De Bruyne
Bernardo
Sterling
Jesus

We will either twat them or it will be a very frustrating week. I actually think we will get the rub of the green with an early gift of a goal laying the groundwork’s for a drubbing that masks over a few problem area. If we’re going to put crosses into the box I Would like to see us adopt a 3 at the back tactic, we have a rare abundance of fit CB’s/FB’s to do it but with a lack of options upfront I can’t see Pep going for it

Ederson
Cancelo
Stones
Otamendi
Mendy
Rodri
Gundogan
Kdb
Foden
Mahrez
Jesus

Cancelo deserves to retain his place, Garcia and Laporte should be rotated out purely to keep them fresh. Midfield is a simple rotation too, those three didn’t start the last game so surely will this, the front 3 is the hardest to pick right now, only Foden is in any kind of good form, mahrez gets in on his season form and Jesus because he needs to score

I like this team. Laporte needs a rest and Cancelo deserves to start after performing well against Southampton. Stones should also get some minutes. Will put Braaf on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.