Micah Richards the pundit

Are you really struggling with those questions so much so that you need a pundit to tell you?

Age, time waits for no man, not even El Mago and injuries to key defenders and Fernie having to play CB, you could probably put down a lack of a decent left back and rotation also hasn't helped in the centre back spot either, as they haven't had a chance to settle in or play themselves back into form (Otamendi/Stones) before they are back out of the side for another period, take yesterday as an example of this with Zinchenko rusty as anything.

My point was about Richards, and his tendency to laugh at everything, rather than produce constructive analysis, when asked a tactical question.
At least, you've got it off your chest.

He reminds me of Ian Wright when he started a s a pundit. Bouncy, full of energy and enjoying bouncing of Linekar. You can tell they've bonded by jug ears twitter yesterday.

However, was Linekar only half joking when he said he wouldn't be back on for saying the rags won't qualify for CL?

He seems to have modelled his punditry om Kris Akabusi, which isn't necessarily a criticism, and as others have noted, is quite infectious.

However, if you want to know why David Silva can't influence a game anymore, or why City have conceded so many similar goals this season, then he isn't your man.
I was just going to post about Kris Akabusi whose constant and loud laughter is grating even across a large busy bar.

I am glad to say apart from the laughter Micah is nothing like him

He reminds me of Ian Wright when he started a s a pundit. Bouncy, full of energy and enjoying bouncing of Linekar. You can tell they've bonded by jug ears twitter yesterday.

However, was Linekar only half joking when he said he wouldn't be back on for saying the rags won't qualify for CL?
It was when he said Leicester won't qualify, and yes he was joking.

My point was about Richards, and his tendency to laugh at everything, rather than produce constructive analysis, when asked a tactical question.
At least, you've got it off your chest.

I had nothing to get off my chest pal.

Was just giving you the easy answer to the question you posed, if it makes you feel better I laughed like Micah while typing it out.

City fans moaning about the only City guy on the TV atm ffs what is the matter with you?

He’s a poor pundit but at least he’s our poor pundit.
Clearly he’s s very likeable guy and compared to the other tossers out there I much prefer him.
However in terms of analysing a game or wider issues he just isn’t very good.

Not the most insightful pundit but he at least fights our corner

Fights our corner the bloke is thick as pig sh*t and last night proved it take him off the TV he is an embarrassment.

Shearer, I think Man City will get a year ban. I didn’t see Richards fighting our corner then, he probably doesn’t even know we have been to court hence my comment

Fights our corner the bloke is thick as pig sh*t and last night proved it take him off the TV he is an embarrassment.

Shearer, I think Man City will get a year ban. I didn’t see Richards fighting our corner then, he probably doesn’t even know we have been to court hence my comment

This post is an embarrassment.

sniff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.