UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that’s everyone’s concern. The trouble is we don’t know how City’s “non-cooperation” at the IC stage manifested itself. Did we produce our fully audited accounts? Did we produce other credible evidence to undermine the content of those emails? Part of me thinks we must have done - which wouldn’t be good news as it would mean they saw our evidence, weren’t convinced by it, and ruled against us anyway - if only to head the potential for disaster off at the earliest opportunity, but equally I suppose it could be that we decided we would never get a fair hearing out of UEFA regardless and decided to put our faith in CAS instead. I’d need @projectriver to confirm what’s likely and what isn’t though.....

I'd work on the basis we put forward our clearest evidence as opposed to taking the petulant (and highly risky), "we will see you at CAS" approach. Somehow (and hopefully we find out in a judgment) the AC got themselves comfortable in getting over our evidence.

I actually like listening to them, they're funny. But I was disappointed with that remark. If we win I reckon he'll have a rant on air. I look forward to it.
Funny really? Wow. Paul Hawksby thinks he is Paul Merton but isn’t; he says something contrived and obvious, and his daft chelsea mate (and you apparently) laugh

Yeah he's the half wit with little man syndrome that constantly giggles like a 6 year old at his colleagues smug, predictable shite jokes
Just typed something similar without having seen your response. Pretty much what you would expect from Chelsea and spurs fans, although my generalisation is harsh on the occasional spurs and Chelsea fans who aren’t knobs

We don't know Flint was on the panel, he's one of five members and they only need three to actually participate. Given his UAE connections he might well have recused himself.

Sure it has been reported/confirmed that he was on the AC for our case.

After yesterday’s result I got to thinking, as unlikely as it might be, imagine we win the appeal and end up finishing 5th. Now that would be the Typical City to end all Typical City’s....
Of course, if it’s bad news next week, we should do everything in our power to finish 5th anyway.

After yesterday’s result I got to thinking, as unlikely as it might be, imagine we win the appeal and end up finishing 5th. Now that would be the Typical City to end all Typical City’s....
Of course, if it’s bad news next week, we should do everything in our power to finish 5th anyway.
Even we couldn't be that typical....could we?

Didn't the AC make a judgement on what the IC sent them which included no evidence from City as we'd 'refused to cooperate'?

The IC should we win will be thrown under the bus as the AC can just point out they only had one side to look at.

From what we know they certainly had access to it. With CAS1 happening before their involvement it would be absolute my stupid of them not to look at

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.