UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
no mate? There was an interview with Kev with that reliable Belgian journalist where Kev basically said one year would be ok I guess but two years would be a problem
I know all this, my original comment was meant as a light-hearted joke about me and other City fans being pessimistic.

Anyone stupid enough to actually do that can't be helped regardless.

Anyone stupid enough to inject heroin into them can’t be helped for the most part either, but dealers aren’t described as having a sense of humour for selling it. Gambling is up there as one of the worst forms of addiction, it’s not humorous or helpful by the companies who glamourise it and make it seem like it’s harmless. It’s enticing the most vulnerable.

Presumably then, if we did submit our clearest evidence, the AC were unfazed by the prospect of effectively deeming our accounts fraudulent then? Or would that not have been an issue for them, and they rather made their judgment on our failure to come up with a credible explanation for the content of those emails?
Do we have to come up with an explanation of those emails?
Surely the onus is on uefa to prove that the actions implied in those emails actually occurred.

Surely the onus is on uefa to prove that the actions implied in those emails actually occurred.
Surely correct. Has any journo pointed this out? It is so basic.

Surely correct. Has any journo pointed this out? It is so basic.

Surely the proof would be the sponsorship funds entering Citys accounts. I've always thought this was what City deemed to be their irrefutable evidence.

If I was on a jury and someone on trial was in our situation, I’d want either a credible explanation for those emails and/or evidence of what we actually did. A “prove it” defence wouldn’t cut any ice with me, and my gut says it wouldn’t have cut any ice with CAS either. We’d look guilty by omission in my opinion. But I’m not a lawyer and have no real idea what CAS will/will not accept

It could have meant "as soon as possible" referring to appealing to CAS. I think one thing we know about our owners is they try to make the right decision at the right time. If CAS decide they should uphold UEFA's ruling, the reasoning behind CAS' decision will be important before deciding the next step.
Yes, if CAS make that decision their reasoning behind upholding the ban will be very important. But my view is it will have to be something that will stop the owners dead in their tracks and as yet I have read nothing or even anyone on here suggesting UEFA have that in their locker. Anyway only six more days unless there are any leaks.

If I was on a jury and someone on trial was in our situation, I’d want either a credible explanation for those emails and/or evidence of what we actually did. A “prove it” defence wouldn’t cut any ice with me, and my gut says it wouldn’t have cut any ice with CAS either. We’d look guilty by omission in my opinion. But I’m not a lawyer and have no real idea what CAS will/will not accept

We have provided the evidence at CAS. The flow of money is clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.