UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have provided the evidence at CAS. The flow of money is clear.

This has always been the thing I've not understood. Proving our version of things is true should always have been as simple as providing paper evidence of cash transfers and who they came from and where they went.

So for the IC to ignore that is suspicious, for the AC to completely ignore that and stake their reputations on it seemed incredibly unlikely.

Just to be clear, I think it's possible City do take it to the Swiss Federal Tribunal if they lose. But, it will be very likely to fail, won't be quick and I doubt it would injunct the ban. On top of that you can't run round saying you have irrefutable evidence, that we welcome the opportunity for CAS to clear us, that we've done nothing wrong, lose at CAS and maintain credibility.

If the club lose at CAS their credibility is pretty shot.

Not just with the media and fans/public, who they've repeatedly told they have irrefutable proof, but also internally. Both Pep and KDB have said the club has all but guaranteed to them that they wont lose.

Pep actually said that he trusts Khaldoon when he says we will be cleared and the implication there is that if we lose, that's either a breach of trust or it's seriously going to dent it.

This has always been the thing I've not understood. Proving our version of things is true should always have been as simple as providing paper evidence of cash transfers and who they came from and where they went.

So for the IC to ignore that is suspicious, for the AC to completely ignore that and stake their reputations on it seemed incredibly unlikely.
I get the impression that once UEFA leaked to the NYT City were reluctant to provide detailed accounting information, hence the 'non-cooperation' charge, UEFA covering their own backs is how it read to me.

So we're a week away by all accounts from the verdict.

I wonder which "journalist" for rent is going to crack first and leak it for the exclusive.

Yep, somebody will crack before the official announcement.

I honestly think it will become clearer in the next few days as there is no way they will be able to contain themselves if the decision has gone against us in any way, or they will do as Rob Harris did the other day and start to put forward how if we are cleared that we have somehow circumnavigated the rules and ‘got away it’, hoping to see more of the latter by Wednesday/Thursday.

Don’t suppose anyone has Khaldoon’s email address, we could just send him a cheeky email and ask ;)

P.s. Obviously liverpool employees will have our chairman’s email and associated emails, but only want City fans replying.

Last edited:
If the club lose at CAS their credibility is pretty shot.

Not just with the media and fans/public, who they've repeatedly told they have irrefutable proof, but also internally. Both Pep and KDB have said the club has all but guaranteed to them that they wont lose.

Pep actually said that he trusts Khaldoon when he says we will be cleared and the implication there is that if we lose, that's either a breach of trust or it's seriously going to dent it.

That puts things in to perspective.

Losing our CAS appeal is to scary to even contemplate.

We will be fucked in every sense of the word.

Hence why we must win it.

I am hoping that Tixi being from Barcelona FC, and implementing their business model with us, we will have done nothing wrong.

If it is proved we have.

Fans are going to wonder why we operated illegally under him.It will set conspiracy theorists off on here for sure

Last edited:
Just to be clear, I think it's possible City do take it to the Swiss Federal Tribunal if they lose. But, it will be very likely to fail, won't be quick and I doubt it would injunct the ban. On top of that you can't run round saying you have irrefutable evidence, that we welcome the opportunity for CAS to clear us, that we've done nothing wrong, lose at CAS and maintain credibility.
Thanks for your view on any possible further action (Swiss Court) and I agree fully with second part referring to "irrefutable".

We are already guilty as far as the media and general public are concerned so anything other than Mr K s statement may be seen as irrefutable proof of our so called guilt.

Remember Khaldoons words. "I only deal with facts". Therefore we must trust that the facts are irrefutable. Let us hope that everyone else only deals with facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.