Micah Richards the pundit

He’s a poor pundit but at least he’s our poor pundit.
Clearly he’s s very likeable guy and compared to the other tossers out there I much prefer him.
However in terms of analysing a game or wider issues he just isn’t very good.
This. If he was a rag or a dipper, we’d crucify him for being yet another placeman.

Likeable, definitely.

Talent, hmmm.

Cutting edge, zero.

Probably recruited because he, erm, fits the flavour of the times. And he’ll earn a shitload for that reason so good luck, Micah.

Not a single pundit on TV has ever provided a piece of information I thought was useful. However, what they do provide is constant gloating about their teams success and how they are the biggest and best in the world which gets on my nerves.

Summerbee was too old school for Sky, at least in Micah we have someone who looks like they are having a good time regardless of what hes talking about.

Not a single pundit on TV has ever provided a piece of information I thought was useful. However, what they do provide is constant gloating about their teams success and how they are the biggest and best in the world which gets on my nerves.

Summerbee was too old school for Sky, at least in Micah we have someone who looks like they are having a good time regardless of what hes talking about.
If they just want cheerful, may I recommend a cheaper option: @denislawsbackheel.

Hey Denis, don’t forget my 10%.

Exactly.

Player scores a goal.

Every pundit in essence “yeah so he basically kicked the ball in a certain way that meant the goalkeeper couldn’t save it and yeah it went in”.

I hope they have him in the studio should we have a Cup final with the rags. It might be his last gig mind.

:)

The ex arsenal woman pundit explains things the men do not,because she is new and not been on it for years stuck in a world of cliches and repeating themselves

Fortunately, Michah is beginning to catch on and has started to agree less with their leading questions. That said he still needs to drastically up his game. Particularly in the area of letting them talk him into making grandiose pre-match statements in the hope that he's (and we) are then shot down in flames. Stop letting them play you so much Micah!

Fights our corner the bloke is thick as pig sh*t and last night proved it take him off the TV he is an embarrassment.

Shearer, I think Man City will get a year ban. I didn’t see Richards fighting our corner then, he probably doesn’t even know we have been to court hence my comment
'Thick as pig shit'' eh?
Successful football career, Job at the BBC and a newspaper column which, by the way, uses punctuation that pisses all over yours.
As for being an 'embarassment', he's not a patch on you.

He reminds me of Ian Wright when he started a s a pundit. Bouncy, full of energy and enjoying bouncing of Linekar. You can tell they've bonded by jug ears twitter yesterday.

However, was Linekar only half joking when he said he wouldn't be back on for saying the rags won't qualify for CL?
He said Leicester wouldn’t qualify for the CL, said it’ll be United and Chelsea in the Top4

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.