Real Madrid 2nd leg - how?!

If we do progress in the Champions League to the Semis/Final then the Premier League need to delay our opening fixture of next season. No way should we have play on the opening weekend of September 5th. Something like a 10 days later opener in midweek would be more helpful given the circumstances but who am i kidding?

I don't think we will be allowed to beat Madrid a second time or draw with them, especially if the cas outcome goes our way.

They are 33-1 to win the tournament, worth a sneaky tenner.

If we do progress in the Champions League to the Semis/Final then the Premier League need to delay our opening fixture of next season. No way should we have play on the opening weekend of September 5th. Something like a 10 days later opener in midweek would be more helpful given the circumstances but who am i kidding?
They'd rather deduct 15 points for not fulfilling the fixtures.

Ha nice try,not for us they wont,anything that disadvantages us is good

Still are with 888 sports.

Off topic.

How are you finding 888? Is the app easy to use?

I'm after a new company as Skybet have robbed me of a win, long story but game finished 4-5 on every website including the teams own sites but sky maintain it was 3-5 so my over 8.5 goals lost!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.