UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone mentioned this morning that Simon Mullock and Rob Harris were on SSN. It was actually Sunday Supplement and they talk a fair bit about City and FFP. For anyone interested it is a 10 minute section from 47:25 on the Sunday Supplement podcast.

Mullock (city fan) is straight down the line but half-way through "I am told one of the big drivers behind the decision to find City guilty of financial misdeeds was Rick Parry". I'm aware many have speculated about this in the past but I've don't think I've heard it stated so explicitly by a member of the media. Bearing in mind Mullock is generally very reliable with City stuff (he had the hacking info years before and said Liverpool went legal to suppress the story) it strikes me his info here is also City.

The Titanic likes this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.