When you know you are being a D**k

The last month, I don’t know whether it’s been frustration of the situation with covid, not being able to see friends or family ( I live abroad and can’t feasibly pop home to see loved ones and friends ) but I’ve just become a bit of a kn*b!

I have low patience and get annoyed about things I shouldn’t, I am pretty good at bottling things up and am rational enough to know when I am out of order. But, I’m not normally this way. Anyone else been like this lately?
Having read you're other thread re- cigs and now having read this, I think giving up will be a struggle. sorry I guess you didn't want to hear that.

haha on the contrary, motivation mate
In that 2nd paragraph sounded a bit like me and my answer to things was to light up. Well good luck, I know it wont be easy. I went cold turkey and have been off them for coming up to 3 years, so again good luck mate.

The last month, I don’t know whether it’s been frustration of the situation with covid, not being able to see friends or family ( I live abroad and can’t feasibly pop home to see loved ones and friends ) but I’ve just become a bit of a kn*b!

I have low patience and get annoyed about things I shouldn’t, I am pretty good at bottling things up and am rational enough to know when I am out of order. But, I’m not normally this way. Anyone else been like this lately?
Piss off with this stupid post you daft bugger.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.