UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This time next Monday we will all celebrate or the topic will explode for the wrong reasons.
Either way Monday night 13th we can watch the heroic defending Soton go to Old Trafford and concede like 5 with utter lazy defending most likely.

I'd imagine that picking our own man as a judge is done on the basis of him certainly being likely to favour us & UEFA's pick being the same although perhaps it's just me being somewhat sceptical.

At the end of the day just around a week to go before bluemoon explodes whatever the outcome.
Yes. Bearing in mind my age, I'm not going to wank for 7 days.

It's torture; I can't concentrate; it's like the bogeyman is round the corner.

Just want to know one way or the other..hopefully not the other.

I'm slowly going insane.

First live band i seen was the damned back in the late 70s at the Russell club in hulme
I have one of their albums on blue vinyl. Incidentally my ex was sat at the side of the stage for the gig she mentioned.
As I say, from him to me; huh? Memories, if you're reading this Julie then I hope you are good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.