Funniest comment you’ve heard at a City game

Couple of blokes behind us, when one of ours is fouled, shout, "Where's the card ref? And I don't mean Birthday, Chritmas, Valentines" depending on time of year. Always gets a laugh.

I always liked 'shape yourselves City' shouted by someone a few rows behind me in 117 when I lived in that block.

When we beat Swansea 2-1 at home in peps first season, it was 1-1 in the 90th min on a freezing cold February Sunday.

Jesus scored a last minute winner, bloke next to me went “that’s why you never leave early” then said I next breath “ right I’m off see you next week” with still 3 mins of stoppage time left lol

Bullshitter sat behind me years ago in the North stand bullshitting anyone that would listen that he was there when Tommy Booth 'headed' that winner at Villa park against Everton....same bullshitter reckoned the Huddersfield 10-1 was a night match....

Not sure whether it's funny but definitely nonsensical.

Guy and his lad sit in the East Stand and always used to shout 'Micah, bring your dinner' every game when he was taking a throw in.

I still have no idea what they were on about til this day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.