Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck me gently with a chainsaw. Imagine if we did that at Anfield. They'd go mental.

Let me guess, they're claiming one of our fans did it?

Not quite but someone on that Twitter feed is calling Everton fans grasses for tagging Merseyside Police. Which is rather funny when you consider the real grasses are the Liverpool fans who filmed it and plastered it all over social media

Yeah, they kind of did our job for us. And like they wouldn't grass us up if it was the other way round. I mean, these are people who went mental at Kevin Campbell for making a silly comment about comas because they thought he was taking the piss out of Sean Cox. He wasn't.

read about it on the liverpool echo page - in the comments section someone actually said it was possibly a mancunian who did it. anything they do gets swept under the carpet-imagine someone ( obviously chelsea) putting a blue firework on the hillsborough memorial
I have vision of full blown victimhood and years of government money spent on investigations and enquiries until they get their own way. Then they go out and celebrate by burning down Goodison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.