Who wishes it was the 80's again?

• Thread starter Ballet-on-ice
  • Start date
I didn't like 80s music, but in 87 I emigrated to Oz and was surprised the music scene was completely different, loads of great guitar bands like The Angels, Cold Chisel, Divynils Nick Cave etc I really liked it, suddenly I was in a band playing Oz rock.
Much better than Depeche mode, Duran Duran and fucking Wham.

1985-1995 the best years for me , going to the away games especially good ,
Loads of girls in the night clubs that weren’t up themselves, going to Blackpool most weekends in the summer staying in the same b&b that used to give us a bottle of Strongbow instead of fruit juice with our breakfast Nd no fucker taking videos of you when you make a **** of yourself

1985-1995 the best years for me , going to the away games especially good ,
Loads of girls in the night clubs that weren’t up themselves, going to Blackpool most weekends in the summer staying in the same b&b that used to give us a bottle of Strongbow instead of fruit juice with our breakfast Nd no fucker taking videos of you when you make a **** of yourself

Another reason I despise today's society, the first reaction of people today is to get their camera out and start filming. Pathetic.

Fucking luxury. We had semolina.

Semolina? That's fucking child abuse. I remember the tears I shed every single time I found out that was the pudding at dinner school. And the evil bastards even put fucking tinned prunes on it. It looked like one of the dinner ladies took a shit on top. I should actually sue for damages.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.