Funniest comment you’ve heard at a City game

In the early 70's in the Kippax , the referee made a decision which angered the City fans and some guy behind me yelled out 'you black enamelled melt' at the referee. Must have been a country boy!

Main stand 80s early 90s, used to be great,
“ blow the final whistle”. 10 seconds after ko.
Every game for five or six seasons. Same fella,
Used to shout “edghill for England”, every game even after he’d left.

my favourite, although you had to be there.
A row of lads used to all smoke a spliff and share it along the row. One of em stood up spliff in hand and screamed pass it forward, to which a fella a couple of rows back, piped up, “fuck that pass it back”, at which point the lad with the spliff promptly leant over and handed it to him.

Behind the goal at West Brom one night match. All sorts of inflatables being produced to loud cheers as if it was a magician pulling rabbits from a hat. Strangest to me was an inflatable frying pan complete with egg. WTF was that made for?
Then a huge lumbering Frankenstein was lifted high in the air to a spontaneous 'only two Trevor Morleys" and a second Frankenstein appeared to 'only three Trevor Morleys' . The two big clumsy things were 'fighting' like something from 'Its a Knockout'. Fans of both teams and players even the ref were laughing.
But the miserable gets of the West Midlands Police stood glaring at the crowd unable to crack a smile.

In the early 70's in the Kippax , the referee made a decision which angered the City fans and some guy behind me yelled out 'you black enamelled melt' at the referee. Must have been a country boy!
Used to hear this regularly in the late 80s from a bloke who stood near me on the Kippax..except he used the word 'bastard ' at fhe end ...and it waa always very loud.
Not everything in the 80s was fun.

Behind the goal at West Brom one night match. All sorts of inflatables being produced to loud cheers as if it was a magician pulling rabbits from a hat. Strangest to me was an inflatable frying pan complete with egg. WTF was that made for?
Then a huge lumbering Frankenstein was lifted high in the air to a spontaneous 'only two Trevor Morleys" and a second Frankenstein appeared to 'only three Trevor Morleys' . The two big clumsy things were 'fighting' like something from 'Its a Knockout'. Fans of both teams and players even the ref were laughing.
But the miserable gets of the West Midlands Police stood glaring at the crowd unable to crack a smile.
Same night that a paddling pool was passed round with a bloke in it.

Same night that a paddling pool was passed round with a bloke in it.
Yes I remember that now. As if each one was trying to out do the last. Those things took some blowing up but l never saw anyone doing the actual blowing. No smutty remarks please;)

Back when Sven was our manager, we went to Chelsea away.

As we were walking out we overheard “ ... apart from the goals I thought we were quite good ......”

We lost 6-0

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.