UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If media cared about reasoning they would have given this issue a balanced coverage but they didn't. Their biasness towards city isn't a matter of debate even.

If we come through, i can assure you every comment section on social media would be about how we bought justice etc. No body would give a toss about reasoning. As for the media, they will be indirectly blaming our resources, UEFA limited capacity, etc.

Have you ever met FrankSinatra ?

Hi guys.

Personally I think it will be overturned, or at the worst reduced to one year.

I feel sorry for some of the fans who have said they are losing sleep over it, got to admit it does seem that uefa have targeted your club - and that of psg - but your management seem 100% convinced it will be overturned, I think if there was a chance it wouldn't they would stay quiet.

A team of your quality should be in the Champions League though and uefa will certainly have a headache if you win it next month and they are facing having the champions not in the champions league!

Relations between our clubs have soured recently and it's something that I regret, over the years I have enjoyed man city fans company when you come to Liverpool and certainly in my mind we have always got on.

Amazing what sporting rivalry will do to people!

Anyway all the best and I hope you get the ban overturned - as one things for sure - the only club that will end up benefitting from you being banned will be Manchester United !!

Cheers.
Thank's for that,very true

Turned on the computer this morning to see if any possible "news" out there on this thread. Guess what..... zero. Round and round and round etc ad nauseum. I can't wait for next week so I don't read the same bollocks as was popping up from about 3500 pages ago.

Rant over, back to bed.

Hi guys.

Personally I think it will be overturned, or at the worst reduced to one year.

I feel sorry for some of the fans who have said they are losing sleep over it, got to admit it does seem that uefa have targeted your club - and that of psg - but your management seem 100% convinced it will be overturned, I think if there was a chance it wouldn't they would stay quiet.

A team of your quality should be in the Champions League though and uefa will certainly have a headache if you win it next month and they are facing having the champions not in the champions league!

Relations between our clubs have soured recently and it's something that I regret, over the years I have enjoyed man city fans company when you come to Liverpool and certainly in my mind we have always got on.

Amazing what sporting rivalry will do to people!

Anyway all the best and I hope you get the ban overturned - as one things for sure - the only club that will end up benefitting from you being banned will be Manchester United !!

Cheers.
Just to be clear. It was liverpool fans who bricked City supporters coaches the day of the Hillsborough memorial. The day we respected the event and the silence with 100% dignity

It was liverpool fans who bricked and wrecked our team coach and threw flares underneath it thereby endangering the lives of our entire squad

It is liverpool fans who boo our every touch when we play at anfield and who treat Raheem Sterling disgustingly

And so on

You seem like a decent bloke, as are a few of your fans, but most of them are a disgrace, so when you say it’s a shame that relations between our 2 clubs have soured, that’s a one way street, nothing to do with us. Liverpool liked us when we were shite but hate us now we are not, that’s the only reason, and to think WE used to be referred to as the bitters.

Genuinely no offence to you but the reason the relations between our clubs have soured is nothing to do with City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.