Three young CB's with potential.

Tosin has everything you need physically and technically, the only question mark was his tactical awareness and positioning. Knowing a few of the none playing staff at Blackburn and a few more who know them far better than I do, they're all of the opinion that he'll be in the City and England team within the next 12 months if he comes back to the club. They don't believe they've got a chance of keeping him.

[QUOTE="He'll probably get more game time as back up to Rodri when Fernandinho leaves.

I don’t see ferna leaving, I think he will take a coaching role with us which will be great for the like of Doyle as they come through.[/QUOTE]
Interesting reading City Xtra on Instagram when Tommy Doyle says Fernandinho told him now isn’t the time to get star struck. Now is the time to get your head down and work. He’s such a brilliant player for us but more importantly a brilliant guy who I’d love to have around the place after he finishes playing.

I’d have loved to of seen Tosin more over the last few years play in our team. Garcia at 18 has so much experience in our team and played in some big games. Tosin is what 22?! No doubt a talent but wish he was tested more when younger. THB very young and has never disappointed but by comparison to Garcia at least is some way off. This is only evidence by experience in our team and nothing else.

Tosin has everything you need physically and technically, the only question mark was his tactical awareness and positioning. Knowing a few of the none playing staff at Blackburn and a few more who know them far better than I do, they're all of the opinion that he'll be in the City and England team within the next 12 months if he comes back to the club. They don't believe they've got a chance of keeping him.
I found this analytical view of Championship centre backs. Toisin is upper quartile in all aspects without being the divisions standout. Interesting stuff

https://totalfootballanalysis.com/a...r-the-premier-league-data-analysis-statistics

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.