Super Rich People

Massive yacht pulled up outside our building the other day, dwarfed all the other boats.
I googled the name of it 'Dragonfly'

Belongs to Sergey Brin, co founder of Google (ironically)

It cost $80m and apparently is the worlds fastest.
Sergey Brin is worth $63 billion.
I think he's 43.

So come on lads and lassies, get yer thinking caps on. Another Facebook or Google is all you need to sail around the world in absolute luxury.

I would advise you follow @aguero:93:20 guidance on situations like these.

Last edited:
I was working out in Croatia in the late 90's. One weekend we were out in Trogir having a bit of food and a couple of beers when this huge yacht pulled alongside in the harbour. There were a quite a few scantily clad laddies wandering round the deck sipping cocktails and sunbathing alongside tanned deckhands in crisp white uniforms; the was the kind of scene you'd expect to see in Miami Vice. Then we notices some short arse old guy walking down the gangway with a significantly younger and taller supermodel type on his arm.

Bernie Eccleston.

Mrs Laser and I were on the beach at Englishman's Bay in Tobago when a big catamaran hove into view. Two men dived off it, swam to shore and walked past us on the beach. One of them smiled at us and wished us a good morning which we reciprocated. The other one just scowled as he walked past us saying nothing the miserable bastard. Richard Branson.

When I was in Monaco in the early 90's, Grand Prix week, we were invited by a friend of a friend to a party on board a huge boat. Security men on the gangplank, free booze, a band and limited access to the boat itself, stateroom, bathroom etc etc.

Although it was certainly impressive it was tacky as hell. Most of the women were paid for models who were there to make sure the guests had a good time, but not that sort of good time...

Everyone mingled with loads of cheek kissing and high voices and treated the staff like shit.

It, apart from the free scotch, was fucking horrible. After an hour or so I nicked a bottle of scotch and left, much to the horror of my mates.

Not for me. Most of them were cunts.

I was working out in Croatia in the late 90's. One weekend we were out in Trogir having a bit of food and a couple of beers when this huge yacht pulled alongside in the harbour. There were a quite a few scantily clad laddies wandering round the deck sipping cocktails and sunbathing alongside tanned deckhands in crisp white uniforms; the was the kind of scene you'd expect to see in Miami Vice. Then we notices some short arse old guy walking down the gangway with a significantly younger and taller supermodel type on his arm.

Bernie Eccleston.
"Scantily clad laddies" you sure it wasn't Elton John's boat?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.