BBC Top 30 sporting moments of the past 20 years - Vote for Aguero

Oh and by the way, Seb Coe can fuck off for costing us millions if not billions on the Olympics which could be spent on better causes. Proper twat

And another thing that gets on me tits is the BBC’s obsession with pushing minority and women’s sports when nobody gives a shit.

Look at the percentage of votes for these minority and women’s sports... 0%, 0%, 0%, 0%, 0%, 0%
It's not minority and women's sports, it's making sure they have Welsh and Northern Irish options. Geriant Thomas is on the list for his Tour de France win even though Bradley Wiggins was already on the list for being the first ever Brit to win it, and it'd already been won by a British cyclist 5 out of the previous 6 years. Jessica Ennis got 5% of the vote.

To be fair to them, it might be the classic Liverpool tactic of making sure that you have more than one option, because otherwise everyone in Wales will just vote for the only Welsh athlete.

Oh and by the way, Seb Coe can fuck off for costing us millions if not billions on the Olympics which could be spent on better causes. Proper twat
I am still fuming at the way he distributed the tickets. Loads available with hospitality packages and the black market via competing nations, but apply personally and you got almost zero chance of getting tickets.

My son and I applied for almost everything and even got several friends to apply for our favourite events. Guess what we ended up with one pair of tickets for the first day of ladies boxing (which we enjoyed), but the arena was half empty where had the other tickets gone? We then had to pay inflated prices for two other events which included an overnight hotel stay in Brentford, could only afford athletics heats and ladies handball. Finally they released more tickets for fringe events and we got ladies hockey, again in a half empty stadium.

That twat Coe had obviously sold a large percentage of tickets to big corporations like Coca Cola at inflated prices so they could dish them out to clients, and sod the British public.

I am still fuming at the way he distributed the tickets. Loads available with hospitality packages and the black market via competing nations, but apply personally and you got almost zero chance of getting tickets.

My son and I applied for almost everything and even got several friends to apply for our favourite events. Guess what we ended up with one pair of tickets for the first day of ladies boxing (which we enjoyed), but the arena was half empty where had the other tickets gone? We then had to pay inflated prices for two other events which included an overnight hotel stay in Brentford, could only afford athletics heats and ladies handball. Finally they released more tickets for fringe events and we got ladies hockey, again in a half empty stadium.

That twat Coe had obviously sold a large percentage of tickets to big corporations like Coca Cola at inflated prices so they could dish them out to clients, and sod the British public.
Just like City, unfortunately.

I am still fuming at the way he distributed the tickets.

I got tickets to the football easily enough - saw a young Brazil team including some players like Neto, Thiago Silva, Marcelo, Oscar, Lucas Moura, Sandro, Pato, Hulk, Neymar - sadly, it was at the swamp.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.