Funniest comment you’ve heard at a City game

Bullshitter sat behind me years ago in the North stand bullshitting anyone that would listen that he was there when Tommy Booth 'headed' that winner at Villa park against Everton....same bullshitter reckoned the Huddersfield 10-1 was a night match....
the 10-1 was a night match wasn't it, i went and am sure it was

Leeds 1n the 79/00 Season at Maine Road

Kippax full And open season for Goading from Each

The Kippax roared to Sheep FC

"You couldn't take the Magic Roundabout"

Then at Sheffield United away 1987?

They Belted out

"We Hate Wednesday "

To which we Chanted back

" We Hate Saturday"
Much older version of that from 60s:chant::
"Monday, Tuesday, who the hell are Wednesday?"

Back in the seventies at Upton Park there was a West Ham fan who spent the whole game shouting Hairy Bacon. I assumed it was something filthy but didn't like to ask him to explain. Can't even remember if we won.

The most "I can't believe he went there" thing I've heard at football was Aston Villa away the first game of the 08-09 season, and they have a goal kick. Bloke behind me shouts, "Oi Friedel!...9/11!"

I can remember hearing a naughty variant of an already naughty song at some match or other. I'm not even sure if it was at home or not but it referenced Ian Huntley and I have never heard a silence like it!!

Coming out of Fratton Park after getting beat Pompey fan giving it out to the city fans about our teams failings , someone replied with ' don't worry we all have bad days , look at your mother when she had you ' . Even the Pompey fans were pissing themselves

Playing Spurs at Maine Rd ,I’d managed to get tickets for the Main Stand about three rows in .
Nayim was warming up for Spurs just after half time and my brother called to him . He stopped and looked up just as our kid asked him for a mixed kebab with all the sauces . There was a brief moment and then everybody fell about .
Both benches heard it and even Nayim had a little chuckle .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.