Bypass paywalls

I have posted previously that I love something for nothing so I'm pleased to say I've found a simple way to bypass paywalls for a long list of publications such as the Times / FT, Telegraph, NY Times, The Athletic and many more.

If you have an Android device then download the latest version of Firefox & then Google 'bypass paywall android' (I don't want to put the link up)...don't use another browser. Go on the first link after YouTube videos saying 'iamadamdev.... Firefox..Github'. That takes you to a page saying it has been merged with the Chrome repo and it has another link so click on that. Then click on the Firefox link that says download and install the latest version. When downloaded and opened click on install add-on and Robert's your father's brother. If you then go on any of the sites it lists then you can view all content.

Edit: in order to be more inclusive I'll extend some of the sites you can view: The Economist, New Statesman, Glassdoor, Washington Post, Encyclopedia Britannica & many more.
Presumably you can view City's scouting system this way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.