Funniest comment you’ve heard at a City game

Stood on the Kippax, City had a penalty, right in front of us at the Platt Lane end. There was a bit of a delay due to players arguing about the award of the penalty and people were talking amongst themselves. Finally sorted, waiting for the ref's whistle for the kick to be taken and an acquaintance of mine, who hadn't bothered turning round to face the pitch asked 'have you ever forced your tongue up a bird's arse?'

Can't remember which game it was but it was near Christmas. One guy stood up and started walking down the steps in the East Stand L3. It wasn't a particularly exciting game and he vented his frustration, as follows: -

"You bunch of t***s, you're ruining my f***ing Christmas!"

Remember some bloke in the North Stand giving it to Shearer in one of the thickest Manc accents I've ever heard. "ShearOH, you're an As-bin!" about 5 minutes later he scores at the North Stand and the bloke walked out.

'Goater's got his hatrick, Goater's got his hatrick, you must be shit, you must be shit'.

Away at Burnley in the 98/99 season.

York away (yes I was there with the other 100,000). Pal of mine turns round and starts shouting squatters out, squatters out.
No idea why until I turned round and it was aimed at Kevin Kennedy who at the time was taking a break from coronation Street and a squatter had moved in.

York away (yes I was there with the other 100,000). Pal of mine turns round and starts shouting squatters out, squatters out.
No idea why until I turned round and it was aimed at Kevin Kennedy who at the time was taking a break from coronation Street and a squatter had moved in.

... I can verify that this happened.

Blackburn away under Sven, Lad behind us is absolutely taking the piss out of some copper calling him every name under the sun, just before half time he goes ‘right lads I need a piss I have a feeling I won’t be back for the second half’. Second he’s on the stairwell copper grips and drags him out haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.