Who wishes it was the 80's again?

• Thread starter Ballet-on-ice
  • Start date
Semolina? That's fucking child abuse. I remember the tears I shed every single time I found out that was the pudding at dinner school. And the evil bastards even put fucking tinned prunes on it. It looked like one of the dinner ladies took a shit on top. I should actually sue for damages.

Still can't even look at it mate. Just another part of the abuse at Manchester schools in the 70's.

Semolina? That's fucking child abuse. I remember the tears I shed every single time I found out that was the pudding at dinner school. And the evil bastards even put fucking tinned prunes on it. It looked like one of the dinner ladies took a shit on top. I should actually sue for damages.
I know people who pay good money too be covered in semolina and then have a female dressed as a dinner lady,take a dump on them. I am lead to believe that this type of practice is known as a fetish. However I firmly believe it is actually a perversion.

I know people who pay good money too be covered in semolina and then have a female dressed as a dinner lady,take a dump on them. I am lead to believe that this type of practice is known as a fetish. However I firmly believe it is actually a perversion.

It would need to be women dressed as dinner ladies, as the best looking one at our school was 78 and was a ringer for Zelda out of the Terrahawks. Now getting off on her woukd be a right hardcore fucking fetish, and I would advise avoiding such people.

We had some good puddings, my favourites being ,
Chocolate sponge and mint green custard, apple pie ( always tried to get a corner piece as you got two crusts) and Manchester tart ( take that which ever way you want ) just remembered jelly with pink blancmange on top with a dollop of whipped cream was also good

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.