Leeds United Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same as Norwich City.
Won the Championship easily and 1 season later,really struggling at the bottom of The Premier League.
Yes. I don't know whether Leeds have the money to significantly strengthen. At least they seem to have stable ownership now after many Swales type years.

What a shit fucking year.

Not only have we had the bloody coronavirus, we’ve also had to put up with Littlewoods winning the Premier League* and dirty Leeds probably getting promoted.
M7VTKJU.gif

I just hope West Brom can pip them to top spot. The bonus being that a WBA win against Hull would push those twats closer to the drop at the same time.
I hate quite a few teams in England,whether it be historical(United,Pool, Millwall,Spurs) or clashes with other fans(Leeds,Boro,Chelsea,Bolton,Wigan) but I don't ever recall any particular problem with Hull.
Would you care to explain why you think Hull are twats ?

Is the correct answer!!!
I don't mind them at times but they grind me down.

I was chuffed for the match goers when they got the new ground and climbed the leagues but suddenly, they were everywhere and all 20,000 had been to every match ever, even when they were getting 3,000 in the old 4th division.

I moved here when I was 21 but as we got good, I got the inevitable "glory-hunter" comments despite the fact that I'd probably been to Boothferry Park more times than those making the comments.

I work with a few who love to mention our empty seats despite the fact that they keep a stand closed because it's a waste of time opening it.

I ended up at Wembley through a mate having a spare ticket for their FA Cup semi final against Sheffield United that kicked off about 15 minutes after the full time whistle when Liverpool beat us 3-2 when Tyler came in his trousers. I was in a pub close to Wembley Way and when Coutinho scored, Hull City supporters at their own team's biggest ever cup tie were singing Liverpool songs. I kid you not.

Finally, one who I previously thought was a decent supporter was the only person who sent a gloating message after Chelsea beat us the other week. It said "I can't wait to see you face when you give the Premier League, European and World champions a guard of honour."

I replied with "I can't wait to see yours when Allem closes down your shit club."

Apart from that, they're ok.

I hate quite a few teams in England,whether it be historical(United,Pool, Millwall,Spurs) or clashes with other fans(Leeds,Boro,Chelsea,Bolton,Wigan) but I don't ever recall any particular problem with Hull.
Would you care to explain why you think Hull are twats ?
When they started chanting "You're getting mauled by the tigers" .....along with claws gestures .....My jaw dropped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.