UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS, I only skimmed through, but could not be more biased, truly fùcking pathetic nonsense.

It’s impressive that so many people think that City winning at CAS will somehow mean the end of FFP. It’s also surprising how few people have any idea what the case is actually about. Yesterday I was told by a well read business man that it was over misstating payments to players. Mr. Cohen mentions financial doping which I believe was a Wenger term for spending large amounts of money on players.

As far as we can tell, from the outside, our case relates to misstating the source of sponsorship funds but even at that so much of what has been reported as fact is in reality supposition and speculation.

Yes -
I was evicted from corporate for 'remonstrating' with several of their twats for cheering & verbally abusing Yaya.

Kolo was warming up for them and they're screaming " fuck off Toure".

The twats just didn't get the irony.....now how did that all end again ??

You’re not a proper blue unless you’ve been evicted from anfield corporate. I was in the George Weah days under a hail of pies from the Kop. Met my mate that night and he’d been evicted from the corporate area of the other side of the geound too.

It’s impressive that so many people think that City winning at CAS will somehow mean the end of FFP. It’s also surprising how few people have any idea what the case is actually about. Yesterday I was told by a well read business man that it was over misstating payments to players. Mr. Cohen mentions financial doping which I believe was a Wenger term for spending large amounts of money on players.

As far as we can tell, from the outside, our case relates to misstating the source of sponsorship funds but even at that so much of what has been reported as fact is in reality supposition and speculation.
I have some highly educated professional friends some of whom have held very responsible jobs, who still believe ( mostly because there has not been a balanced media in this) that City are still the ‘billionaire’s plaything and that he will walk away’ when bored with the whole thing.
I really don’t blame my friends for this as they have just swallowed the media agenda and have never ( and why would they, after all it’s not their club) researched any facts whatsoever about this case.
When I present them with facts and figures, the surprise and astonishment is palpable.

I have some highly educated professional friends some of whom have held very responsible jobs, who still believe ( mostly because there has not been a balanced media in this) that City are still the ‘billionaire’s plaything and that he will walk away’ when bored with the whole thing.
I really don’t blame my friends for this as they have just swallowed the media agenda and have never ( and why would they, after all it’s not their club) researched any facts whatsoever about this case.
When I present them with facts and figures, the surprise and astonishment is palpable.

I wouldn't class them as professional friends i'd class them as twats who I wouldn't want to be friends with. With all respect..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.