Super Rich People

There was a monster parked up in Villamoura owned by a Swiss banker. Vive la vie I think it’s called. Dwarfed everything in the marina.

I've just put on the Euromillions and I still won't be buying one of these tomorrow!

When I was in Monaco in the early 90's, Grand Prix week, we were invited by a friend of a friend to a party on board a huge boat. Security men on the gangplank, free booze, a band and limited access to the boat itself, stateroom, bathroom etc etc.

Although it was certainly impressive it was tacky as hell. Most of the women were paid for models who were there to make sure the guests had a good time, but not that sort of good time...

Everyone mingled with loads of cheek kissing and high voices and treated the staff like shit.

It, apart from the free scotch, was fucking horrible. After an hour or so I nicked a bottle of scotch and left, much to the horror of my mates.

Not for me. Most of them were cunts.

I hope it was a good bottle of malt? Putting up with all those cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.