Funniest comment you’ve heard at a City game

City fans chanting to Trevor Morley in the pub near Wembley after the 2011 cup final win “YOU WERE HERE WHEN WE WERE SHIT”... as though it was some kind of complement.. his face suggested he didn’t think it was

Remember it well, somebody held up an inflatable bottle of Newcastle brown to be greeted with you dirty geodrdie bastard
Memories flowing back.

It seemed there was an endless supply of inflatables and funny chants to follow them.

I am not sure about the result though. Was that the match that Brian Gayle cocked up and said he had been dazzled by the floodlights?

“You know, I reckon that Ben Haim is going to be a City legend.”

Overheard at the Europa League match against Streymur.

Little did he know he would be right...
Someone came out with similar praise in a pre season friendly at Halifax about an Aussie called Simon Cosmo or something.

Witnessed a Coventry fan in the North Stand put his head in his hands just before half time. City fan shouted to him 'hey mate, what's up with you? Coventry fan replied 'Coventry are very precarious just before half time' City fan shouted back to him 'you should think yourself lucky mate, City are precarious 10 mins before we come out of the tunnel just before kick off.

Bloody hell, I’d forgotten about Simon Colosimo!

Me and a few mates bumped into him and his Aussie mates in a fast food place late one Saturday night in London after we'd played Palace away

He was a total wanker. Acting the big 'I am' and his mates were bellends too, looking to kick off with us

Memories flowing back.

It seemed there was an endless supply of inflatables and funny chants to follow them.

I am not sure about the result though. Was that the match that Brian Gayle cocked up and said he had been dazzled by the floodlights?
I'd forgotten about that but think you could be right

Not actually at a game but on a football special to somewhere in London train stopped for ages middle of nowhere so silent. Somebody says I really rate Trevor Morley, from the other end of the carriage somebody else shouts I like cabbage

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.