Summer Transfers

I have seen nothing of Bravo to suggest he is as good as Muric, and the reasons for bringing him in have now gone, as for Steffen bringing him back will only have him put in a transfer request
Sorry , Bravo especially for us, is far superior to Muric. If we had to rely on Muric as first choice if Ederson was out we'd be in big trouble. Could be right about Steffen in which case we need to bring in a keeper probably an older experienced foreign keeper that would be happy to play second fiddle to Ederson.

Sorry , Bravo especially for us, is far superior to Muric. If we had to rely on Muric as first choice if Ederson was out we'd be in big trouble. Could be right about Steffen in which case we need to bring in a keeper probably an older experienced foreign keeper that would be happy to play second fiddle to Ederson.

We already have an older goalkeeper albeit association trained in Carson, it would be a gamble naming Muric just like it was naming Bravo, but it is a position which does not usually incur injuries, and wasting a foreign spot that would be needed in the outfield positions, is a madness that cost us this season

We already have an older goalkeeper albeit association trained in Carson, it would be a gamble naming Muric just like it was naming Bravo, but it is a position which does not usually incur injuries, and wasting a foreign spot that would be needed in the outfield positions, is a madness that cost us this season
Don't usually incur injuries but might, leaving us with Muric is a risk we won't take our second keeper will be foreign either Steffen or another. We have room anyway it isnt a issue next season with Silva, Sane and probably Zinchenko and Otamendi out. We wont agree but think I am pretty sure it’s what we will do.

Koulibaly
Telles
Pau Torres
Aouar

Maybe we should think about getting another attacker as well given Jesus inconsistency and Aguero's injuries

Don't usually incur injuries but might, leaving us with Muric is a risk we won't take our second keeper will be foreign either Steffen or another. We have room anyway it isnt a issue next season with Silva, Sane and probably Zinchenko and Otamendi out. We wont agree but think I am pretty sure it’s what we will do.

Makes perfect sense until Aguero gets injured or Sane`s replacement, gets injured and Stones leaves, then suddenly your already at your quota`s with half a team missing just like this year when we failed to get Maguire, and had no foreign places left, which cost us more?

fwiw I think Muric needs another loan spell to a club that will keep faith in him but if he was playing over Bravo I'd feel far more confident in Muric than I ever have in Bravo. Young and inexperienced yes, but also tall as f**k, has decent reflexes and is a brilliant sweeper, apparently he's just as mad as Ederson too, yin and yang. Would shock me if its not Steffen returning, even if its just till January

Koulibaly
Telles
Pau Torres
Aouar

Maybe we should think about getting another attacker as well given Jesus inconsistency and Aguero's injuries

Wouldn’t be too upset if that list happens mate. Would prefer Alaba for LB and back up CB though. Still think Luka Jovic would be worth another look with Madrid desperately needing to sell

Yesterday was the first time I’ve accepted that Jesus just isn’t good enough. He offers close to nothing at times - like post lockdown - as a left winger he doesn’t have the explosiveness of Sterling either.

Martinez at Inter is set to extend his contract or leave for Barcelona. Haland’s release clause doesn’t kick in until next summer. Joao Felix has the ankles of Jack Wilshere. Kane is definitely past his best and would cost £100m easily. And if Jovic isn’t wanted or deemed good enough by Madrid, the same way we think Zinchenko isn’t, the likelihood of him moving elsewhere and being formidable is so unlikely, unless it’s to a club a step down from our calibre.

The number 9 position is quiet the concern if lose Aguero next season again for any length of spell unless we recruit and it’s going to be incredibly hard to recruit.

I don’t know what to think about striker position Jesus has a long time yet before he reaches his peak and we still have Aguero for one more year. On the face of it a prefer Jesus to Aguero already goal to minutes ratio, energy, speed, ability in the air, ability to find space ability in the area to run at people and his long distance shots but Aguero just wins games and Jesus can go missing also Aguero is so strong and squat. I would feel sorry for Jesus if we bought in a striker this year before Aguero leaves would much rather end up with Jesus as Aguero successor next year and buying cover for Jesus also think we cannot afford to replace Aguero this year but I think we will end up replacing Aguero with someone and having Jesus as back up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.