Pep Guardiola - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
What; General Franco? When the lefties stop hugging the trees in their gardens and come on here later on, you're in the smelly stuff up to your neck.

;-)
As a Spaniard, I am appalled.

As a lefty, I have trees to hug...

So back to Pep.

Off to Barca, then? ;-)

Would have been a nice show of faith to do it before the ban, but I'm not picky.

Tbf, even if he intended to extend it with a ban, he'd no doubt wait because he'd likely have gotten a lot more money if we were banned. Just makes business sense really.

The worst thing the media (and I suppose UEFA) have done is they've held back so much on giving him credit, stuck the boot in at every opportunity so much, and spent the best part of his 2 best years at the club attacking the club itself.

And as a result, Pep's probably dug his heels in, got on board with the us v them mentality and almost certainly considers himself more attached to this club than ever because of having to go through all of this.

Good going media, you really nailed it!

I love pep, I really do but for me the whole narrative around him staying has to change if we are to become a giant of a club.

Every press conference it seems like we are met with questions surrounding his future. Will pep sign a new deal? For me that question needs to change. Does pep deserve a new deal? It’s as if he is doing us a favour being here.

Don’t get me wrong we have had an unbelievable past few seasons but this season has not been good enough. We have lost 9 prem games, United have beat us 3 times and now Arsenal have schooled us at Wembley.

We have to realise our value here, we have easily the best squad in the premier league, we have unbelievable training facilities as well as a fantastic stadium.

The question for me should not be will pep extend? But does he deserve a contract extension?

I love pep, I really do but for me the whole narrative around him staying has to change if we are to become a giant of a club.

Every press conference it seems like we are met with questions surrounding his future. Will pep sign a new deal? For me that question needs to change. Does pep deserve a new deal? It’s as if he is doing us a favour being here.

Don’t get me wrong we have had an unbelievable past few seasons but this season has not been good enough. We have lost 9 prem games, United have beat us 3 times and now Arsenal have schooled us at Wembley.

We have to realise our value here, we have easily the best squad in the premier league, we have unbelievable training facilities as well as a fantastic stadium.

The question for me should not be will pep extend? But does he deserve a contract extension?
I wouldn’t push him out but I would be ambivalent if he left and I quite like the idea of another manager in truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.