UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
NO, the club want 100% closure from this crap.

Nothing more, nothing less.

am with you on that
but if city have took a deal with the devil then many on here will not be happy and it will not clear our name ?? the statement the board put out was 100% in the clear and we have done nothing wrong ? but the deal if its right is anything but Innocent and claiming to be clear of any wrong doing

I don't think Pep knows based on today's conference. I don't think UEFA will be as able to keep quiet as City so if they have won I think we will see signs of the Whatsapp messages percolating through the game well before Monday if it has gone against the club. Could easily be tomorrow they find out.

I don't think Pep knows based on today's conference. I don't think UEFA will be as able to keep quiet as City so if they have won I think we will see signs of the Whatsapp messages percolating through the game well before Monday if it has gone against the club. Could easily be tomorrow they find out.
Tariq Panja and Rob Harris just waiting for the nod from big Dave Gill.

Sorry if this sounds mad, but; because the date City were originally scheduled to find out the result was the 10th (?)....
And they are allowed to find out the judgement 48 hours before...(I believe?)

Is it feasible they might actually know tomorrow ?
Sorry to ask but does your username end with 'perm' or 'sperm'??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.